AdCenter's Publisher terms can be summarized as follows:
1. User Information provided upon signup must be accurate and true.
2. Domain information must be accurate and represent your business.
3. User information must be true and validated.
4. Payment details must be accurate.
5. No Duplicate accounts are permitted.
6. All user account information must be valid.
7. No Prohibited content is allowed (adult, terrorism, copyrighted material).
8. All websites advertising our programs MUST have a Contact Us page on each website promoting ad-center products.
9. All websites advertising our programs MUST have a clear DMCA page on each website promoting ad-center products that must include contact information (email) or link to contact page.
10. All websites must have a purpose to exist such as a homepage with sub-pages. Isolated Landing Pages with no homepage are prohibited.
11. All websites must have a clear and valid logo which represents the website's’ niche.
12. Affiliates are not allowed to mimic functions of a site nor imitate advertiser - copy or clone any elements of advertisers promotional elements and/or landing pages which include any of the following:
- a. Promotional material/content.
- b. Imagery (backgrounds, logos etc.).
- c. Domain(s).
- d. Trademarks.
13. AdCenter prohibits the use of signup button(s) and/or signup hyperlink directly links to our Advertiser's website.
14. Incentivized, non-compliant advertising tactics and/or wall offers are forbidden.
15. Affiliates are not allowed to make false claims or mislead visitors to click on ads or links nor use any tactics promising content, encouraging clicks or displaying unnatural attention towards AdCenter offers.