Here are another tips that are empirically proven for affiliates in striving their success:
- Your manager always help you. He just doesn't dictate you every words. So you need to be mature.
- Sales will come to those who put effort. Less effort, less sales. Many effort, many sales. It is as simple as that. What makes less effort is because publisher not focus in this CPA. He may be still work on other niches such as online store, or adsense. So keep FOCUS! Focus means Finish One Course Until Success.
- Always check your Ad-Center dashboard statistic to see, not third-party statistic counter. Consult nicely with your AM. He can help you analyzing your sales if you do not start chatting with rude complaining. :)
- See your grow day to day, week to week, month to month. Your AM really knows who grows so well within their portfolio. Maybe you are in his first priorities, maybe not. What you have to do is just keep moving.
- You might get AM who is friendly and easy-going, or maybe strict and straight-forward. Whoever you got, please use tips in using Interpersonal Skills to Succeed in Affiliate World.
- Duplicate your sales by: making a team. Teach them, refer them, maintain them. Your portfolio will grow, and you will get referral commission.
- Strengthen your sales by: rich solid quality backlink, and natural promotion in social media.
- Sustain your business by: discipline in working hours, monitoring and responding email. Late in responding email from policy team, for instance, can cause suspend to your account thus distract your work for traffic in proper way.
- Set your vacation time to release your stress and boredom. It will be helpful once you got stuck with high traffic but low sales.
- Give charity from your revenue to increase your oxytocin, serotonin, and dopamine hormones. These hormones are all good for your brain, then will be good for your way of act in doing this business. Affiliate is not just about how to find leads, it is more about how to run your business.
We want a long-term business with all of our affiliates. All tips are all practiced before they are preached.