MSN, Hotmail, live
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Add the email address or domain into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
Tip: If the mailing is in your "Junk E-Mail Folder", open the email and click the "Not Junk" button.
Note: You should also check that the mailing's email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to "Blocked Senders List" instead of "Safe List". If you see the mailing's from address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
For Outlook.com, Windows Live Mail, Hotmail and MSN Mail, sign in to your account at Outlook.com and do the following.
Add the address to your contacts
Add the email address that is sending you email (eg firstname.lastname@example.org) to your Outlook.com Contacts. Outlook.com will usually deliver email from addresses that are in your Contacts.
Add the address to your safe senders
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner and then More mail settings
- Select Safe and blocked senders and then Safe senders
- Add add the domain of the email you want to whitelist to the list of Safe senders
- Return to Safe and blocked senders and then select Safe mailing lists
- Add the email address of the online group you want to whitelist to the list of Safe mailing lists