As you know already at Ad-Center we are always looking for ways to increase your revenue. We have said it many times (it’s our slogan!) and you’ve probably heard it from your account managers: “Let's make money together!”. And we really mean it.
Our free SEO training will help you improve your traffic and conversions, resulting in making you more money. And let's face it, in affiliate marketing we are all looking to become successful online entrepreneurs.
While we will continue to look at your specific campaigns and offer individual advice on a daily basis, we wanted to give you even more:
We wanted to share our knowledge and tailor SEO strategies specifically for affiliate marketing. For all Ad-Center affiliates this 12-lesson SEO Course will help your marketing efforts - guaranteed.
Course Outline: Affiliate Marketing SEO
- What is SEO
- Why your site is not converting?
- Increase Conversion Rates on your site using SEO
- Improve the quantity and quality of traffic to your website: use crawlers to your advantage, how Keywords will affect your Rankings
- Intro to technical SEO: free tools to audit your on-page SEO, understand how crawlers rank your site.
- What is On-Page SEO
- Introducing SERPS
- How to make your website human-friendly
- How to use keywords and get high quality content
- On-Page SEO optimization
- The Smart Plan: Weighting Ranking Factors in Google
- Why keyword search is important?
- Keyword Types : Head keywords, Body keywords, Long tail
- How to use keywords to convert more
- Whats is keyword density and how to calculate it?
- What Is SEO Content?
- Checklist of SEO points to cover in a content campaign
- Dataset Schema: the way search engines read and represent your page
- Images: how to use them correctly & contribute to your website’s SEO
- What is link building?
- Structure of a Hyperlink
- Best way to build your backlinks
- Recommended Backlink checker tools
- Technical SEO components
- 8 Common Technical SEO issues
- How to fix your site architecture
Lesson 7: Common Technical SEO Issues & Best Practices
Lesson 8: Trust, Authority, Identity & Search Rankings
Lesson 9: Social Media & Ranking In Search Results
Lesson 10: How to Track & Measure SEO Results
Lesson 11: Additional SEO Considerations (Such as Mobile, International & Local SEO Best Practices)
Lesson 12: Violations & Search Engine Spam Penalties
So stayed tuned and send us your feedback.
If you’re already with Ad-Center you will receive our tips by email every two weeks and if not, remember to regularly check our support page section SEO Training.